Westside Montessori School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As with virtually all successful, independent schools, tuition and fees fund only a portion of actual expenses, opening many opportunities for private and corporate support. We depend on parent participation in our giving programs throughout the year. Here are some of the ways parents can contribute:
- Annual Direct Donation: This campaign begins in October of each year. Through your direct donation, Westside Montessori School can offer support to our teachers through continuing education classes, help families with financial aid scholarships or direct a portion of your gift towards the growth of the school.
- Matching Corporate Gifts: Corporate matching gift programs help employees maximize their philanthropic contributions. Many of the corporations in our area will match a parent’s financial gifts to the school. We accept matching gift donations at any time. Please consult with your company’s Human Resources department to find out if WMS qualifies for a matching contribution.
- Annual Gala: Parental participation is a crucial ingredient to the success of our Annual Gala. All proceeds go directly to the children’s programs, classrooms, and care of the school environment. The event is held each Spring with the whole school participating in some way.
- Store Rebate Programs: WMS participates in the Kroger Neighbor to Neighbor Program, Randall’s Good Neighbor Program and Box Tops for Education program.
- Amazon Smile Contribution: When you name Westside Montessori School as your charity of choice for your Amazon purchase, we receive a percentage of the payment.
The school welcomes gifts, large and small, of funds, materials, equipment, etc. The school’s office personnel will provide forms for tax purposes. All contributions to Westside Montessori School are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
The greatest gift of all, of course, is one that has no price tag; the time, talents and dedication of the school’s member families, freely given in the spirit of helping to attain the goal of Montessori education for their children.