THE BEST WAYS TO HELP YOUR CHILD BE SUCCESSFUL AT SCHOOL
- Be on time! Arrival and picking up your child during the designated arrival and pickup times will help your child feel secure and feel good about school when they arrive on time and start class with their friends at 8:30/9:00 each day.
- Use the carpool lane during arrival and dismissal. It is the safest and most efficient way for your child to enter/leave school. Remember, do not park in the carpool lane at any time, for any reason. If you need to come into the building, please park in the parking lot.
- Wearing the proper school uniform attire will give your child a sense of belonging and a feeling of school spirit.
- If you participate in our hot lunch program, it is essential to order your child’s lunch on time. Please refer to the Healthy Lunch Box information for ordering deadlines. A good hot lunch is the main ingredient for a healthy body and mind.
- Reassure your child each day with your smiles, hugs and kisses!